Swim for Life®
The Swim for Life program is the Lifesaving Society’s learn-to-swim program that develops solid swimming strokes and skills. We incorporate valuable Water Smart® education that will last a lifetime. There are 5 modules in the Lifesaving Society Swim for Life® program:
- Parent & Tot for parents and children up to 3 years of age
- Preschool for children 3-5 years
- Swimmer for children 5 years and older
- Adult Swimmer for people over 16 years
- Fitness Swimmer for people of any age who want to improve their overall physical fitness
Evaluation: All items are evaluated by a Lifesaving Swim Instructor.