Since the beginning of the COVID-19 outbreak, the Lifesaving Society Canada has been carefully monitoring the progression of the virus both in Canada and around the world.
The Public Health Agency of Canada (PHAC) has recommended strategies that will delay and mitigate the community transmission of the virus. Implemented early, these strategies can reduce the speed with which cases are occurring and reduce the peak of virus activity in communities.
Lifesaving Society Canada will continue to monitor this situation closely and will provide updates as the situation changes both at home and abroad.
- COVID-19 Communique March 17
- COVID-19 Award Extensions
- Information Bulletin - Resuscitation & First Aid Recommendations - May 15
- Information Bulletin - Recommendations for Aquatic Staff Training - May 15
- Information Bulletin - Cleaning, Decontamination & Water Management of Aquatic Facilities - May 15
- Information Bulletin - Recommendations for Progressive Reopening - May 15